A world changing breakthrough is uncovered by the discovery of leadership’s grand theory (LGT). Such a breakthrough has never been in such demand, given a context of multiple crises around the world. The long-sought-after grand theory for leadership makes bold assertions in times when leadership gets low confidence ratings in top polls. Further, trust opinions are also low. The breaking news about the discovery gives new and well-placed hope to many.
Introduction to Leadership’s Grand Theory
A short introduction to leadership’s grand theory is necessary. Thus, there is no better time for insight, given the state of what many call leadership in top confidence and trust polls, while finding nominal leadership amidst multiple crises. Therefore, this introduction serves as an important communication. However, the impact for you is as great as the action you take after receipt. What will you do?
This uncovering of leadership’s grand theory, a long-sought-after theory by a generation of scholars. Thus, the rare uncovered theory has the potential to change the world. Markedly, the inquiry which is a basis for LGT, was partly inspired by the late James MacGregor Burns, a leadership scholar, presidential biographer, author, and Pulitzer Prize winner.
Benefits of the Discovery
Leadership’s grand theory provides benefits at a scientific, social, and other levels for all. The social benefits of the theory are enormous, when applied to the many social problems in societies today. In addition, the theory greatly exceeds the suggestions of Aristotle, concerning government for the common good of citizens, therefore having great transformational influence for nations and governments from their current state. The multiple-triadic relational model stemming from LGT accounts for an overlooked critical dimension in development and practice. What’s more, a discussion related to this overlooked dimensions, but encompassed by leadership’s grand theory, received recognition as one of the gems arising from the 24th Annual International Leadership Association Global Conference in October 2022.
The theory supported by scientific evidence and triangulated with literature across 3,000 years (Kohlberg, 1975; Maslow, 1943; Nance, 2022).
Many of the following benefits relate to those certified, LGT Academy members, and practitioners of LGT, while providing other benefits for you and those you care about.
- Improve the lives and livelihoods of people.
- If used, vastly improves the performance and potential of personnel in organizations.
- Provides the basis for a variable/construct that addresses a gap in the literature, that will give the research of the I/O psychology scholar social significance, while helping to change the workplace, community, or global space.
- Provides an attitude/disposition that will be high in demand, making those certified the most sought-after talent in the world – yet nothing to do with your skill.
- Restores confidence in governments, organizations, and nominal leaders.
- Efficaciously develop anyone without the pursuit of 101 or more must-haves (skills/traits).
- Improve relationships in any space (e.g., home, community, state/region, national, and international).
- Greatly exceeds the positive scientific research findings for empathy, compassion, humility, resilience, emotional intelligence, and most others combined.
- Helps you irrespective of your profession (e.g., business, government, military, others).
- Affiliates you with 2,000,000 or more like-minded people who will have your interest in mind.
- Access to a minimum of 100 global job openings every month, 90 days after beginning the Leadership’s Grand Theory Course.
- Where applied, improves so much more . . .
- If used, you will never fail as a leader.
Features of LGT and SULT Model
The method-model premised on the theory, contains a behavioral formula for leadership anywhere:
Also, the theory puts forth a set of leadership definitions grounded in the theory. The definitions, which are instructive, correlating to the predictive, preventative, and prescriptive properties of leadership’s grand theory. The definitions are a part of the paradigm shift away from the anecdotal, proliferated amidst decades of degradation, harm, and failure. See the Table below.
The theory contains a multiple-triadic relational model, and five dimensions. Four dimensions are framed by one foundational dimension, explicitly overlook in approximately 93% of all credible mid-range and local theories since 1840. One of the five dimensions of LGT include 15 subdimensions for a total of 19 dimensions/subdimensions compared to 101 or more must-haves proliferated amidst low confidence and trust in top polls, with multiple crises around the world. Such as:
- The avoidable SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- IMF estimates of $11 trillion in costs, $24 trillion in lost output.
- Over 6 million deaths.
- Atrocities in Ukraine.
- Fall of the Afghan Government.
- Protests in Iran and Iraq.
- Sri Lanka’s President ousted.
- Divisions in nations.
- Dysfunctional workplaces.
- Sexual harassment in the Armed Forces.
- Varying degrees of neurosis forming in people.
- A call for mental support in communities.
- The list goes on . . .
More on the LGT and the SULT Model
Those called leaders who practice nominal leadership are at the center of the mentioned crises. Generally, they practiced skills and traits from among the 101 must-haves proliferated by those who only know what they knew.
Notes: Over time observed traits and skills that appeared to be effective in a context proliferated around the world. Many are good to have and derivatives of LGT and SULT, but until now there was no efficient formula for development.
Notes: Notions related to hereditary genius since the work of Sir Francis Galton points to IQ. Then came along EQ, which is useful. Now there is CQ, a critical dimension that operates as part of the multiple triadic relationship helping to deliver the best in leadership towards the best in life.
More On and More to Come on LGT
Leadership’s grand theory will become the essential basis of any mid-range or local leadership theory and will compensate for critical omissions in the same. That is, if developers and practitioners of the mid-range and local desire the best in leadership towards the best in life to avoid degradation, harm, and failure.
According to a still relevant 2017 McKinsey Quarterly article, “there is overwhelming evidence that the plethora of services, books, articles, seminars, conferences, and TED-like talks purporting to have the answers–a global industry estimated to be worth more than $50 billion–are delivering disappointing results.” The current multiple crises serve as empirical evidence. Specifically, the SULTTM method, derived from LGT, provides the missing insight to leadership. That is, all of the necessary how-to insights practicable on a daily basis anywhere (e.g., home, throne, capitol, and a nation’s streets). The Leadership’s Grand Theory Course delivered by the LGT Academy will begin with 2 million global learners with an aim to reach 4 billion people for the sake of lives and livelihoods globally. In addition, consider the distinct advantage the initial 2 million learners from government, the development industry, members, and other early adopters will have. What one learns for the course is practicable for a lifetime delivering the best in leadership. Leadership’s grand theory will be a part Leadership Holy Grail the book in-press, with more detail on the theory. Our next article will go into the detail of the emerged leadership definitions.